Monday, September 26, 2011

Doctor Oz Transformation Nation

It's time, America. We're on a mission to change the shape of the country, so we’ve created Dr. Oz's Transformation Nation: Million Dollar You, a life-changing plan that will literally transform your health! Ready to get started? "

I got information on this challenge at my weigh in today at WW. It's free with no commitment so I signed up. I also believe in what Dr. Oz has to say, and that he genuinely cares about people and wants us all to take the necessary steps to lead healthier lifestyles. 

I have to stop finding excuses to search the Internet and get some homework done, but tomorrow, I will post the details on the challenge. I'm hoping this will help put some fire under my behind with my weight loss journey.

Oh, and by the way... I lost . 6lbs this week. Even though it's next to nothing, it's better than nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...