Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Long Overdue

I know, I know, it has been way to long since my last post. You have my deepest apologies! I tell you balancing this thing called life is something else. I am desperately trying to find a schedule that works in which I can get everything done, and make time for myself and of course our devoted readers.

As most people who are trying to lose weight do, I fell of the bandwagon. Thankfully I only gained 3 pounds and since then I have been able to get them back off. Between work, school, and internship hours I have been quite stressed but I have found that Cardio does the trick for me. I absolutely hate running, but lately I have been challenging myself and it has not been so bad. I feel at peace, and my mind is clear even if its only for 30 minutes.

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you know that I'm still in it to win it and I promise that I will be back soon. I have so much to talk about and I plan on getting everything out.

~Tracy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...