Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Tuesday Tips: Underestimate yourself

Underestimate Yourself

When it comes to measuring my food, I am learning that I need to underestimate myself. Always. I am getting better and better about eye-balling my food portions, but when I take the time to measure it all out, I am always in for a little surprise.

As we all embark on our weightloss journey, a great set of measuring cups is an absolute must. I use them for everything; even down to the 1 tablespoon of sugar that I put into my tea and oatmeal every morning. YES, it is tedious. BUT, I see results when I commit to measuring every morsel of food that passes my lips. I also try not to overload my measuring cups or pack it down too much. 

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...