Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm Back!


I am officially back in business. I know I said before that I was going to start posting more often but that did not happen. Honestly, I got caught up in this crazy thing we call life. For the past month I have been desperately trying to get myself together. Lately I have been all over the place and it's not good. My healthy eating and exercise regimen has been totally thrown off course, not to mention the fact that I am starting to fall behind in my classes.

After all that I have sacrificed I owe it to myself to take better care of ME, and I intend to make it happen. It seems like the days are going by slowly but the weeks are flying by. I will definitely keep you updated with what is going on in my life, and I promise to do it this time!

~Tracy Lee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...