Friday, October 07, 2011

Work Procrasination

Thank goodness it's Friday. I really don't think I would be able to handle any other day of the week EXCEPT for Friday today. I need to know I have 2 full days of no work ahead of me.



As I was cruising through my blogroll today, I discovered an AMAZING post from Working Girl. They were speaking on a topic that is near and dear to my heart. Procrastinating at work. Have you ever had one of those days on the job where you are just determined to do nothing? Absolutely nothing? Well, if you haven't, more power to you, but I feel like this about once ever 2 - 3 weeks. (Okay that's a lie, it is probably closer to once a week and sometimes I can't even find the time to have a nothing day once a week).

These lovely working girls put together a list of websites to help  you get through your nothing day besides using Facebook and Twitter.

Enjoy! And Happy Procrastinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...