Saturday, November 05, 2011

Blog Obsessed!

Lately I have become blog obsessed. I have spend countless hours just scoring the internet for great, pertinent information to inspire posts and to share with readers. "Work It Out, Gurl" is about working it out in all aspects of life. Stacy and I have so much learning to do and we are excited. This blog is about our journey and providing resources for others that will hopefully lead to positive change all around. Optimistic? Of course, and even a tad cheesy. BUT we mean it.

Anywho: the meaning of this post. I found a website that pools together any blogs related to health (emotional and physical). And. I . Love. It. You can even search by location. Given that we are from the New York area, I thought it would be a great idea to share some other NYC blogs. (Click HERE), but for all of you out-of-towners, please feel free to click the link and go right to location to find your area or just get an A - Z listing.

So in my blog-stalking, I came across Fit Chick in the City who actually has a pretty extensive list of resources. I haven't had a chance to go through too many of them, but I will be in the next few days.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...