Monday, November 07, 2011

Bring in the Holiday Spirit!

I don't know about ya'll but I love the holidays! I am one of those nerds who still sends hand-written holiday cards to all of my nearest and dearest. Today, I noticed a super cute holiday bargain on Joss & Main!

Joss & Main


Click the link above to check out that bargain and quite a few others. They even have really cute planners and notebooks there today too.

*** Remember that this is one of those sites that only posts deals for a day or so, so try to log on today if you are interested!***

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...