Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Results of Dress Shopping


I have narrowed it down to 3 absolutely fabulous gowns that I will be choosing from. 1 of which, I was not able to try on yet, BUT I am already in love with it  and made an appointment for this Saturday to meet her in person.

Weigh in, and let me know what you think!

Meet D1237 (She really does need a name...)
                                                                             Source: theknot.com via Candice on Pinterest


Meet Kendra (minus the shall on the website)

Source: google.co.uk via Tabitha on Pinterest

Last week I was completely dreading shopping, but I think it has finally hit me. AND I am actually excited and looking forward to making a decision. 

2 comments:

  1. I love Adore! They are all so fabulous anyway so you can't go wrong with any of them!

    My most favorite part of wedding planning was finding the dress!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith! That is what everybody says! I am finally getting excited now. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...