Friday, December 23, 2011

Face & Body Skin Regime

I have become a bit obsessed with clearing up my skin for the wedding. I posted about my new facial care routine HERE a few weeks ago and it is going well. After some research though, I amended the regime to the following. I read that the Retin A works best on a completely dry face, applied 30 minutes after washing. Within a week, I noticed more of a difference in the dark marks clearing.


AM
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
CVS Daily Serum
CVS Ultra Calm Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15


PM
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

***Wait 30 minutes***
Retin A



So now that I am getting my face under control... it's time to move onto my body. After doing my YouTube research, I decided to try some AMBI products. I feel that my skin tone has gotten a tad out of control AND I am a bit of a klutz and I trip/fall/bump/bruise myself a lot. So I have some dark spots on my legs... all of those years at Girl Scout sleep away camp got to me. So I went to the AMBI website and purchased the following items.

Complexion Cleansing Bar...$2.49
SOFT & EVEN Creamy Oil Lotion...$8.49
Fade Cream for Normal Skin...$5.49

Let's see how they workout. They should come in the mail sometime next week. Gotta get that glowing bridal skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...