Saturday, December 10, 2011

Change is coming: Weight Loss Formula

If I want to lose the weight, I need to make changes. I wrote a post (here), which really put it bluntly. But I am still expecting changes without changing my life up.

Isn't doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results the definition of insanity?

So, I am borderline insane.

Maybe. :)

I know that I have the motivation to do better somewhere deep down inside of me. Right now it is somewhere near my knees, and I need to bring it up to my brain so I can start making changes. Everyone says losing weight is a mathematical formula. And I always debate about loving my business classes from undergrad over some of my graduate counseling classes because the material was so much more black and white in business. So, I need a formula. And why not use a good one that has already been developed.

Calories Eaten - Exercise = Weight Loss

Looks like I am heading back to the basics, right? Counting calories and exercise. Everyone says it is that simple. Let's try this out. No fad diets, challenges, counting points or detoxes. If I want it bad enough, I will do it. 
Hope you'll be around to join me as I start this journey over; plain and simple this time. 

Related Article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...