Why can't I lose weight?
- I have eliminated carbs from one of my meals a day.
- I only drink water and tea. No sugary drinks.
- I don't eat sweets or overly salty foods.
- When I do eat "junk" food I only eat the portion size or less.
- My calorie ranges stays between 1200-1700 per day and at my age, weight, ect I am supposed to be able to eat up to 1900 calories and still lose weight.
Has that happened, you ask?
I woke up today and hoped on the scale and literally felt sick to my stomach. I came to work and started researching HCG drops.Something needs to change in my life.
What am I going to do?
I don't know, I will figure it out. Eventually.