Saturday, January 07, 2012

WIOG Design

Happy Saturday Morning!

I know I could not wait for the weekend to start this week. I was dying for the work week to be over with. The weekend is also the time that I work on editing the blog design. I just wanted to thank everyone for bearing with me and my amateur blog design trials & tribulations. I consider myself pretty technologically savvy... just not with HTML/CSS. 

I finally feel that I am happy with the way WIOG looks, so this design will be here to stay! I created the header using Microsoft Publisher and muddled my way through the template designer and some how-to pages. Maybe if I am oh-so-inspired, I will make a post about how to create a header in Publisher for amateurs like myself. 

Also, somewhere in my design changes, I lost the images in my cooking posts. So, sadly, I have to go back through and re-add them to the blog. Just bear with me throughout the weekend, and I promise everything will be back in action 100%. *** Edited to add: All done! Happy Cooking!***

In workout news, I am going to try to do the C25K workout outside today with my puppy Khloe. She only has two speeds during walks though; running and resting, so we will see how it goes. I will cross my fingers and pray that she will be up for it. If not, than I will probably do a workout from the 30DS just so I am doing something. I just don't feel like driving to the gym today. 

Have a great weekend!

***Sidebar: We have a new feature coming up this week on the blog. I will share more on Monday!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...