*** Below are my questions & answers.***
1. If you had 10 minutes to be on a popular television show, which show would it be? I would love to be on The Game or Single Ladies. The fashion is out of this world and I secretly have crushes on most of the male leads on both shows.
2. If you could have one superpower what would it be? This is hard... I don't really want a superpower, I just want the ability to not be self-conscious and so anxious all of the time. Corny/Sad I know. OR what about the ability to create money so I could be rich? Does that count? Maybe I would be less self-conscious and anxious if I had enough money to help me with those problems... you know, a personal chef to cook all of my meals so I would be healthier and a trainer for life to keep me toned.
3. What TV show are you embarrassed about watching? Basketball Wives. Most of them are not even basketball wives anymore, its sad. But I love Evelyn! I think she is too fly!
4. What is your favorite book? My favorite book changes from time to time. All time favorite would have to be Hatchet by Gary Paulsen.
5. What is the worst flavor of ice cream? All of them. I don't like ice cream... I'm more of a froyo gal.
6. What is your favorite condiment? SALT!
7. What is the ideal comfort food? Mac n' cheese or codfritters from Negril Village
8. What is the most important meal of the day? I'm with Faith on this one, I know breakfast is important. But I just love dinner.
9. What is your dream job? Full time lifestyle/self-help blogger and Momma. Maybe this will come true in a few years!
10. What subject do you wish you had paid more attention to in school? Social Studies... it's embarrassing how little I know about history sometimes.
11. What musical instrument do you wish you could play? Guitar. I sing, so if I could actually play the expensive guitar that I bough myself after seeing India Arie perform a rendition of Georgia On My Mind, that would be great. AND I wouldn't feel like I wasted so much money.AND I wouldn't have to worry about paying an accompanist when I need to perform. AND it is portable. I also own a full size keyboard... which I
*** The 11 people tagged can either answer the 11 questions or create 11 themselves or not do it at all. No hurt feelings here.***
1. Everyday Polish
2. Diary of an Aspiring Curvy Diva
3. Temple of God Fitness
4. Brooklyn Active Mama
5. Ms. Bad Mama Jama
6. Running on Healthy
7. Get It Girl Style
9. Carbie Girl
10. Fitness and Everything Else
11. Mackey Madness