Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Back to School We Go!

This semester is bittersweet. In one hand I am dreading going back to school and putting my brain back to work but on the other hand I am super excited about entering my last year of grad school! This is an indescribable feeling, I was glad to make it out of college and now to be the first person in my family with a Masters, I am overjoyed. 

The road has definitely been tough but I am now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I have lost hours of sleep, a couple of friends, a handful of hair but May 2013 is getting closer and closer. I cannot wait to walk across the stage and make myself and my parents proud. 

To all of my fellow students good luck with the semester, and to all of our followers if you see us slowing down on posts please don't be mad. Kim and I are both studying for two certification exams and we may be MIA for awhile, but know that we will be back and will always be reading your wonderful comments!

Thanks for reading and as always stay FAB <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...