Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Real Chics, Real Food: Skinny Taste Sweet Potato Pie

Sweet Potato Pie is a staple in my family on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mother's Day.... backyard BBQs... you get the point. We love us some sweet potato pie! When I stumbled across the a "skinny" version, I was skeptical BUT excited to try it.

The Skinny Taste Sweet Potato Pie  did not disappoint. I served this as dessert at a Labor Day BBQ and the whole family... and extended family loved it. AND, it is only 7 WW Points + for 1/8 of the pie (229.3 calories). Next time, I think I want to make sweet potato squares (basically the pie filling with no crust). The filling is so flavorful that I doubt I will miss the crust AND it will save a few calories.

Please run on over to SkinnyTaste.com to get the full details of the recipe. I followed it exactly and loved every last crumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...